Monday, August 22, 2016

Steeped Tea Serendipity Set

Okay, I admit it, I freaked out when I found out that Steeped Tea was selling FINE BONE CHINA!!!! and immediately I had to find out what it would look like and how I could get my hands on it. 

It was a motivating factor in me signing up, to be honest. 

I ordered my Serendipity teapot and teacup last week and have them to show off for you...but first, here's the promotion:

If you host a party (even your own catalogue or Facebook party) and it ends up over $300, you can choose either the set of SIX teacups and saucers OR the teapot to purchase at a vastly discounted price. 

If your party if over $500, you can purchase BOTH!!! (Plus you get to enjoy all your hostess dollars, half price items and free shipping!)

I was THRILLED at the quality of these china pieces. And I'm hard to impress. 

Here are mine!




The first thing you need to do is condition your teapot. Make a big pot of strong black tea and let it sit for several hours. After that, you're ready to go!

I was pleased to discover that the infuser basket for the Mod Pot (that comes in the Starter Kit) fits perfectly in the beautiful teapot. (Sans Lid)



My first cuppa was Bluest Blueberry Black tea! And it was DELICIOUS in this beautiful fine china tea cup!


Contact me for details if you would like to get your hands on this lovely set. 


Happy Sipping!

No comments:

Post a Comment