Saturday, June 4, 2016

Berry Fruit Fusion by T by Daniel



Today's the day! It's +30•C outside and time for some iced tea! Everyone on the T by Daniel Fan Page on Facebook has been raving about B.F.F. so I decided to give mine a try! 


My first impression is how lovely and tart it smells right out of the package. This is likely due to the hibiscus, which I love! 

My next impression is how totally gorgeous the tea itself looks! You can literally feel the antioxidants and vitamins "healthing" you up! 


By now I am salivating! 

I put two teaspoons in my iced tea press (that's from another....ahem...tea company) and love the colour as I watch it steep. 


I added some stevia to offset the tartness of my beloved hibiscus. Perhaps I should have tried the tea "naked" but a little sweet is always good, right?

Now I wait seven minutes...tick, tock, tick, tock...

Here's the result: 


And now for the first sip....

It is delicious. Very smooth. The tartness is not overwhelming. (Keep in mind I added just a touch of sweetener). I can actually taste the berries, not just a general fruity flavour!! I would write more but my daughter just stole it from me and she's polishing it off!

Thumbs up from this T-fan. I will be buying this again. 

If you're interested in this delicious tea, you can find it here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment